Thursday, March 26, 2009

Same room New look:)

I don't really know if anyone remembers a post I had done of the girls room right after we had moved into our new house. I had been saving this wall paper tree for YEARS now and was SOOOOO excited to be finally putting it up! I LOVED it! Well about a month ago I was getting Carley up from her nap and saw that she had ripped the whole thing off:( Needless to say I cried "really".
So this whole time I have been trying to think of what to do in their room. Well today I finished it and I'm very happy about it! Although i will ALWAYS miss the tree I love seeing LOTS of pictures of the girls up! So here are some before and afters:)
Before:After:
Caley's Wall:
Cameran's Wall:
Now lets see how long it take them to tear these down.

3 comments:

Mrs. McFadden said...

I love the new look, although I liked the old look as well. I would have cried too if I had that tree. . .it's a great tree. You did a fabulous job though. :0)

Elissa said...

OMG!! How cute is this ROOM!! Good job Melody. What lucky girls. Can I be your daughter too?

familyof5 said...

I like how it turned out! I will have to order some of those foam boards from you..