Saturday, March 21, 2009

Good Morning World!


There are some things that will never change. Starting with the fact that Cameran will NEVER be a morning person. Followed by the fact that her hair will ALWAYS look like it went through a blender when she wakes up! She is SOOOOO much like I am. I'm not a good morning person, it takes be about 30 minutes of stretching and waking up before I'm able to peel my self out of bed.
Carley On the other hand:
LOVES the morning. From the moment she wakes up she is ON, bouncing, jumping, eating, yelling and screaming. You can only imagine our crazy mornings and as you could expect Carley is neither Cameran or I's favorite person in the morning. She is just way to busy for two people who need TIME to wake up fully:)

1 comment:

Elissa said...

I love BEDHEAD! It can always put a smile on my face. Except when its mine of course.