Sunday, March 15, 2009

Little Miss Bella White

This past Friday we went down to San Luis Obispo to go and meet the newest member of our family Little Miss Bella White. Conan and I have been talking about getting a boxer puppy now for awhile. So when my good friend called me up and said that his dog Lady was pregnant we jumped right on it. PLUS the puppy's were born on Carley's second birthday 03.03 so it was ment to be!! She is SOOOOO CUUTTTEE and we LOVE her already! We can't wait to bring her home and just love on her! Here are some pictures of our little girl:)
We also headed down to Pismo Beach and had some fun!

2 comments:

Linsey said...

She is SOOOOO cute! I absolutely love puppies, and wish Kevin would let me get another one. I would really like to have 3 or 4 dogs, but it's really not feasible to move overseas with them very easily. I can't wait to hear the stories of Bella's puppyhood!

Mrs. McFadden said...

how cute! that will be a great dog for your girls! :0)