Friday, July 31, 2009

Camping at the KOA with our home group!

First let me just start off by saying this was LUXURY camping to the max! I don't know if any of you have ever been to a KOA but this was our first time and let me tell you its NICE:) They had a pool, water park, playground, miniature golf course, fishing pond, and many more fun activities for the family to enjoy.
We all had a great time and I was wishing that it would have lasted longer I wasn't quite ready to go home on Sunday. I have to say it was nice to take a shower and crawl into my own bed though!
Cameran has even requested that her next birthday be there. I'm still thinking about that one:)
Here are some photos from our trip, I did't take many photos because my brain just was on relax mode but here are the couple I got.

No comments: