Tuesday, July 14, 2009

American River Resort Vacation

What a fun weekend! Conan and I took the girls up to Coloma to go camp and white water rafting.  American River Resort was a dream, there was a pool, pond for fishing and rafting! The girls had a BLAST and it was great to spend some family time together.  We went with family friends that grew up with Conan, they are all experienced white water rafters and invited us to join us on this trip.  Conan loved rafting (I got to stay behind with the girls) but next time I'm going! Here are some photos from our weekend...

The fishing hole 



The boys on the river


      Our sweet Girls







1 comment:

The Fredy Family said...

How fun! We live about 30 minutes from there! I just asked my parents to find our old rafting pics from Satan's Sestpool.