Tuesday, June 9, 2009

p.s. I LOVE YOU

Words can’t really express how in love I am with my husband!

he….

is…

my…

EVERYTHING!

This past weekend we had our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was perfect! We dropped the girls off at my moms and headed up north to Gualala. Gualala is a little coastal town about two hours north of San Francisco. We couldn't’t have asked for better weather and the view from our room was breath taking! I’m so excited to spend the rest of my life with my best friend and love of my life. I feel like we don’t get very many moments along like these so we enjoyed every minute of it. Here are some photos from our trip!


2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

love that last picture Melody...you kind of look like a tough-girl with some attitude. Conan has some photo-ability too.

Linsey said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been married 5 years already!