Friday, June 19, 2009

And he was Perfect.....

So most of you know that I have been on pins and needles for the past couple weeks waiting for the arrival of my little nephew. He was exactly a week and a half late and his mommy was SUPPER ready to have him OUT! Monday night I got the call saying she was four semesters dilated and having contractions every five minutes apart. SO...... I once again packed up the family and headed up to Mendocino to be there.
We got my sister checked in at 10pm and she labored ALL night with no epidural. I know what a stud right!!!! Well at 6:07am little Emmerson Koker Statham made his entrance into the world. He was perfect weighing in at 9pounds 4 ounces and was 21 inches long. He was HUGE but perfect in every way. I even got to cut the umbilical cord:) Here are some photos of my new little nephew!

2 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Great pics Melody! He's super cute!

Petersen Family said...

Four semesters dilated? That is a lot of college classes for the va jay jay. Centimeters, now there is a way to measure. You crack me up Melody.