Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to take a moment and say thank you to all the members of my home group. For the past four weeks now we have been diving into this great book called 40 days of love by Rick Warren. As luck would have it tonight in our book we talked about forgiveness and what the bible tells us about forgiving. I have always found myself to be an extremely forgiving person and lately that has truly been put to the test with someone who has been for the past 6 months continuing to harass myself and my family with e-mails, text messages and even vandalizing our property. I have really been struggling with forgiveness lately and just trying to figure out WHY people are so mean and hateful. But after tonight I have decided to hand it ALL over to God and let him have his will. This thing is so much greater then I am and I just don't have the strength to fight it any more.
I'm truly thankful to have such a great support team around me, people who are protecting my heart and truly are great people. Thank you to EVERYONE in our home group, My grandparents, sister and close friends, you all have been Conan & I's strength in this extremely trying time in our lives. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers and in your hearts.
All our Love,
Conan & Melody

1 comment:

familyof5 said...

aw, gee, you are sweet.
Good luck with all!