Friday, January 23, 2009

Movie night Monday

So I know its Friday today but I thought that I would post some pictures from this weeks Movie night Monday. Each Monday we all sit down with our bowls of pop corn and watch a movie "the girls choice." I think that Cameran chose 'Frosty the Snowman' even though Christmas was a month ago she is still obsessed with the movies. Carley usually only lasts until her pop corn is done and then pretty much ruins it for the rest of us. I think that I should think about just having movie night with Cameran, Conan Jacqui and I that way we can get through a whole movie with out listening to any screaming:)

1 comment:

familyof5 said...

I love movie nights! We do family date night too, and its a blast! A night devoted to the family, and doing something that the family loves to do.