Saturday, November 29, 2008

Well she did it:(

Let me just start out by saying I have had nightmares about this happening and sure enough this one came true. Last night while i was editing photos in my office Cameran and Conan were watching TV all of a sudden I hear Conan say go show your mom what you did to your hair Cameran (right then I knew what had happened) and sure enough I was right. Cameran had cut a couple huge chunks of hair from the side of her head:( I know what your thinking because I was thinking the same thing "what the heck was Conan doing while she was cutting her hair right in front of him." Well I guess like most men it was REALLY hard for him to watch Cameran and the TV at the same time:) But I guess its no ones fault but hers that little stinker. Got to love being a kid. She is ALWAYS keeping me on my toes.
Anyhow here is the damage. I don't know what to do with her hair now:(

1 comment:

Linsey said...

Another girl I know just had this happen... but it was her little girl's older brother that was the culprit. And she's practically going to have to buzz her little girl's head to even it out!