Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Day after Turkey day!

Happy Day after Thanksgiving! Our little family had a small little Thanksgiving just the four of us. I think that it was one of the most relaxing days I have had in a LONG time! It was great just having the four of us and getting to enjoy our little family! Conan and I put the girls to bed around 7 and then just sat by the fire and read the adds for back Friday and quickly realized that there was nothing worth waking up at 3am for!
Here are some pictures from the day!

Cameran saying her prayer before dinner!

My little hobo in her box (which is still in the kitchen) I told Conan that its her nest!


After Thanksgiving dinner hot tub.

1 comment:

grahamfam said...

Next year, I am doing that...I am beat...Never again will I SLAVE over the stove...NEVER!!!
It looks so good to...