Sunday, April 5, 2009

I have got some TALENTED friends!

The title says it ALL! So this weekend I had some GREAT friends through two different parties each one SO WELL DONE! On Friday night it was the long awaited Twilight party, Lindsey and Alyssa did SUCH a great job on every last detail here are some of the yummy pictures!

Second was Angie's tea party Saturday morning and I got some great pictures of that party. (see post bellow)
Like I said I have some truly talented friends and they know how to through some GREAT party's! YOU GUYS ROCK!

2 comments:

Petersen Family said...

I am so glad you enjoyed yourself. There is nothing like getting dressed up, eating, laughing, and edwarding( yes that should be a word)

Linsey said...

Those parties look amazing! Have you gotten Little Miss Bella White yet? Isn't she about 6 weeks old now?